Pastor's EMail 1/23
Special Notices as of 1/23
PICTURE: Student Minister Barbara Hesse giving Children's Sermon. Click on "Facebook" below right for more pics.
.Watch our online videos.
Click "Videos" at top right.
Check WFSB Channel 3 for cancelations.
Special Notices- Click for complete schedule
2015 GIVING CAMPAIGN, We are coming to the end of our Giving Campaign. If you have not already returned your Giving Card, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible so that we may include your commitment in the planning of our 2015 budget. If you are in need of a Giving Packet, stop by the Scrip-Your-All table during Coffee Hour or email Kate Fowler (firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click to view/download.
ANNUAL FISCAL MEETING: On January 25, 2015, following the 10 AM Worship Service, the First Congregational Church of Vernon will hold its Annual Fiscal Meeting in Fellowship Hall. The purpose of this meeting is to:
• Receive and act upon the report of the Auditing Committee
• Receive and review prior year financial report
• Receive and act upon the budget for the fiscal year as presented by the Board of Finance
• Elect members of the Auditing Committee, the Stewardship Committee and the Safe Church Committee
• Transact any other business as may properly come before a business meeting
Theology on Tap: Meets Thursdays at R House Restaurant.
Plan Ahead for the February Art Auction
FCCV Classified Ads
Here's how to use SCRIP-YOUR-ALL
Here's how to publicize your FCCV events.
Here's how to put your message on the FCCV outdoor sign.
FCCV Website Privacy & Use Policy