Pastor's EMail 10/24
Special Notices as of 10/27
Watch our online videos.
Click "Videos" at top right.
PICTURE: Rally Sunday. Click on Facebook below right for more pics.
Check WFSB Channel 3 for cancelations.
Special Notices- Click for complete schedule
The Holiday Fair, scheduled for Friday and Saturday, November 7 and 8, is fast approaching. Click for more info. We will be setting up on Friday with the Fair opening at 5PM that evening. Volunteers are still needed to help set up on Friday and Saturday and bakers are needed. Click for a form to volunteer.
* Please Note! If you are planning on attending the dinner being served at the Holiday Fair on Friday, November 7, please sign up on the sheet provided in Fellowship Hall.
* Costume Jewelry Needed for the Jewelry Booth at the Holiday Fair. Volunteers are also needed to work at the booth on Friday and Saturday, November 7 and 8. Jewelry may be left in the Church Office. Interested volunteers should contact Gaile Dembeck or Valerie Sexton.
* The Plant Booth is in need of potted house plants, dried flowers and grasses, paperwhites and silk Christmas greens. Plants may be dropped off on Friday, November 7. Any questions, contact Karen Prewo, 860-645-0014.
* The Craft Circle is meeting every Monday from 6:30-8:30 PM to finish up crafts for the Fair. There will also be a Craft Workshop on Saturday, October 4 from 10 AM-2 PM in Fellowship hall. Feel free to stop in any time to help. All skill levels are welcome. Show us some ideas for different projects or pick up a craft kit to work on at home. Vintage buttons are also needed. For more information, contact Daryl, 871-8594. Thanks!
* If you sew or knit, please consider making a scarf, hat, apron, table runner, etc.
* Cookie Bakers Needed for the Cookie Booth at the Holiday Fair! If you are willing to bake a couple of dozen cookies, please contact Delythe Kracke at 860-872-3004 or Delythek@yahoo.com.
* Desperately Needed! Women’s Fellowship needs baskets for the Holiday Fare. Donations may be left in the Women’s Fellowship closet.
Theology on Tap: Thursdays, 6 pm. R House Restaurant.